Introduction

Who am I? 

Hi! My name is Terrence and I'm 22 years old. I'm born in Canada, Montreal. My mother tongue is English and I can speak French. I have a diploma in vocational studies for computer support. I'm a full time student at College Ahuntsic and part-time at Rona. My goal in life is to become a paramedic. That goal was set when I was a little kid. I was  diagnosed with leukemia and thankfully I healed, I was very grateful and I said to myself that I would want to return a favor by helping other people in need, I'm a person that loves the adrenaline rush so pre-hospital emergency care was the first thing that came to mind,

👋🚑


Things I love!

My favorite sport is american football. If you had to ask me who is my favorite team I would say the Seattle Seahawks. During my passtime, i love going to the gym, discovering food and biking.

🏈🍔🚴




Comments

Popular Posts